When it comes to winter most of us think of a dark color pallete for our wardrobe. Shades of black, grays, maroons and chocolate browns are always a must for the cold season. Although these colors are always perfect for the winter, why not show the other colors some love? Why only wear bright colors in the spring and summer? Who set these rules?!
Here at ladybird we love to give every color a chance in our wardrobes no matter what season it is. These are a few of our favorite colorful pieces we have in the store to brighten up your day no matter how cold it is!
- These Rebecca Minkoff pants are great for any nice outing. With a fur coat to keep you warm. This is a great bright piece for a winter evening out.
- Just got in these amazing tie die pants from Paige Denim! We love the navy, cream, and maroon splatter look on this piece. You can tone this down with a dark colored blouse or even sweater. These pants show character and is a piece you can really do a lot with. Great even for spring and summer with a pair of sandles or flats.
- Seems like bright colored or even fun patterned blazers are in this year. We really love this poppy red blazer from BB Dakota. It's a great layering piece. Wear stripes or even a solid colored blouse under to dress up or down this look!
- Bright tops with dark bottoms are always a great way to freshen up a winter look. Red is always a really great color choice for the winter.
- Thin belts are a must this year. Sam Brown has brought us a variety of colors and prints to make any outfit sassy. Thin and colorful belts are great to add to any long maxi dress or just with a pair of your favorite jeans.
- A bright colored clutch is always enough to make an outfit really stand out. That's why we love Clare Vivier's clutches. A staple piece to have. Great to pair with a casual outfit like this one or even a little black dress.
- Noble House Design always knows how to make a beautiful necklace to make any outfit look amazing. We love the earthy feel Noble House brings to each design. Layering this with a black sweater really will make any winter outfit look fabulous.